OPTIONAL: Complete the Assessment tool: The AFT Assessment will measure how your Accounting, Finance and Treasury departments are contributing to the success of your business. These results will be sent to KRM to help us and give us better insight for the consultation.
Thank you for taking KRM’s brief AFT Assessment TM. We think the results provide you with a great snapshot of the contribution your accounting, finance and treasury departments are making toward the success of your business.
- 8 - 12 = Triage Required: Significant investment in your AFT Departments is required. Weaknesses exist that will limit your growth and could cause business failure.
- 13 - 18 = Great Opportunity:New investment in your AFT departments will have a quick payback. It will prepare you for rapid growth and identify areas where efficiency improvements will have the most impact.
- 19 - 25 = Excellent Upside: A few key pillars (categories) in your AFT departments may require investment to allow for profitable growth.
- 26 - 33 = Selective Improvement: Selective Improvement: Generally you are well prepared. Focus your investment on the any items that scored less than 3.
- 34 - 40 = Fine Tuning: Your AFT departments are operating effectively. Reviewing areas scoring "Unsure" or worse or less may be useful. Monitor using the AFT Assessment annually.