The AFT Assessment will measure how your Accounting, Finance and Treasury departments are contributing to the success of your business
|Select a Rating for Each Statement|
|We have access to enough capital|
|Our internal controls are very strong|
|Our finance operations are sophisticated enough for our future operations|
|Our senior financial executive is a key contributor to the leadership team|
|Our management reports include the right information|
|Our financial forecasts are extremely useful as a tool to manage our business|
|Our AFT Department works well with other internal departments|
|Our transactions are processed and recorded timely|
Thank you for taking KRM’s brief AFT Assessment TM. We think the results provide you with a great snapshot of the contribution your accounting, finance and treasury departments are making toward the success of your business.
- 8 – 12 = Triage Required: Significant investment in your AFT Departments is required. Weaknesses exist that will limit your growth and could cause business failure.
- 13 – 18 = Great Opportunity: New investment in your AFT departments will have a quick payback. It will prepare you for rapid growth and identify areas where efficiency improvements will have the most impact.
- 19 – 25 = Excellent Upside: A few key pillars (categories) in your AFT departments may require investment to allow for profitable growth.
- 26 – 33 = Selective Improvement: Generally you are well prepared. Focus your investment on any items you scored as “Unsure”, “Somewhat Disagree” or “Disagree” on.
- 34 – 40 = Fine Tuning: Your AFT departments are operating effectively. Reviewing areas scoring “Unsure”, “Somewhat Disagree” or “Disagree” may be useful. Monitor by using the AFT Assessment at least annually.